Форум KAVKAZ-WEBSITE
Главная страница | How do I get over him/her - Форум kavkaz website | Регистрация | Вход

Четверг, 2024-05-02, 20.12.33
Приветствую Вас Гость |
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум kavkaz website » Община » Любовь и Дружба » How do I get over him/her (Tips on how to get over them after a breakup)
How do I get over him/her
Ernesto Date: Воскресенье, 2007-03-04, 15.39.09 | Message # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Offline
Ok, no offense here, but these "how do I get over him/her" are getting kind of tiring. Its been done over and over with generally the same advice over and over. So, here are some tips on how to get over them after a breakup... please add anything that I may have missed.(Rus,Heb or Eng leng...)

1) Cut off all communication: that means dont talk to them; delete/erase phone numbers, e-mail addresses, IM addresses, etc.; dont look up profiles or seek them out in any way, shape or fashion. This will keep you from that urge to contact them.
2) Get rid of any gifts, notes, letters, etc. that are sentimental to you: dont give them back to your ex. Give them away to Goodwill, whatever. Do not keep them.
3) Hang out with friends.
4) Dont jump into another relationship. This is unfair to a new partner if you are not over your ex.
5) Do something active: run, exercise, go see a movie, go shopping, etc.
6) Try to think about all the things you did NOT like about your partner. People break up for a reason.
7) Write your thoughts down in a journal or write a letter to your ex about how you feel about everything... DO NOT give it to them.
8) Remember to not be afraid to be alone. Its not the end of the world and you will always find someone else down the road. It is OK to be alone.
9) Do not try and be friends with your ex UNLESS you can get over them. Once you are over them, then you can think about being friends with them. If you are not over them and you continue with contacting them, you will not be able to get over them especially when they are dating someone new.
10) Do not wallow in alcohol. It will only make you feel worse... trust me on this one.
11)It takes time...

быть готовым в любой момент пожертвовать тем, кто ты есть,
во имя того, кем ты можешь стать!

Ernesto Date: Воскресенье, 2007-03-04, 15.44.49 | Message # 2
Подполковник
Статус: Offline
Морально-этические стороны дружбы.

неписанные правила дружбы

Обмен
Делиться новостями о своих успехах
Выказывать эмоциональную поддержку
Добровольно помогать в случае нужды
Стараться, чтобы другу было приятно в твоем обществе
Возвращать долги и оказанные услуги*
Интимность
Уверенность в друге и доверие к нему
Отношение к третьим лицам
Защищать друга в его отсутствие
Быть терпимым к остальным его друзьям*
Не критиковать друга публично**
Сохранять доверенные тайны**
Не ревновать и не критиковать прочие личные отношения другого**
Взаимная координация
Не быть назойливым, не поучать*
Уважать внутренний мир и автономию друга**

быть готовым в любой момент пожертвовать тем, кто ты есть,
во имя того, кем ты можешь стать!

Форум kavkaz website » Община » Любовь и Дружба » How do I get over him/her (Tips on how to get over them after a breakup)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Copyright kavkaz-website © 2006 Bakililar.az Top SitesРейтинг чатовРейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100 Russian America Top. Рейтинг ресурсов Русской Америки.
Rishon Le-Zion Warez Portal